[IC-7000] Transmitter Adjustment

Helmut Wabnig

On 21 Dec 2017 22:40:05 +0000, you wrote:

Hi all,
today I tried to adjust my IC-7000's transmitter according to the service manual but in step 3 (Final Idle Cur(HF/50M)-2) page 4-3, I found a problem in the regulation of the current so it does not change the current value and remains the same or changes very little (00 value = 1548mA that change to maximum 1610mA)

The problem occurs only in this step, in other steps all are OK
Any help please for what may be the problem?

Many 73
Spiros, SV1DPP
It's too long since I did it, don't remember,
but rather adjust to the lowest value.
As long as the unit works, why bother.
Should be able to get 100 W in RTTY or FM mode.

All the amateur VSWR meters are calibrated on 14,3 MHz,
and only there. Never use another frequency for adjustments.

w.

sv1dpp

Hi Helmut, a damaged RD70HHF1 was the problem.
I repaired
73
Spiros, SV1DPP