Topics

IC-7000 to TNC-X

Dave Sheppard W2PAX

Good morning, group,

Does anyone have a source for a cable for connecting the 7000 to a Coastal Chipworks TNC-X, or the pin-out to build one? Perhaps I am blind as a bat or dumb as a rock, but I can’t seem to find either.

73

Dave

W2PAX

Don Rolph

I used to get them from Buckscomm but they have gone out of business.

The following cable looks like the correct cable:

The IC7000 should have the 6 pin mini-din CE standard data connector on the back.

On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 1:37 PM Dave Sheppard W2PAX <csxtbonevalley@...> wrote:

Good morning, group,

Does anyone have a source for a cable for connecting the 7000 to a Coastal Chipworks TNC-X, or the pin-out to build one? Perhaps I am blind as a bat or dumb as a rock, but I can’t seem to find either.

73

Dave

W2PAX

AB1PH