[IC-7000] The IC-7000 and PC Gaming Earphoneas with Mic

Joe Krout <joekrout@...>

Augusto,

This looks like what you are needing.

The comments from VE3TMT describe installing a blocking capacitor and dropping resistor.  Keep in mind, the 746 uses a round din plug, not an rj-45. The capacitor would go to the voltage pin, and the resistor to the microphone +.

I find using a small plastic container, like a pill bottle, and a cut off end of an old network cable an easy way to make a break out box for wiring. Use a mono to stereo adaptor for the earphone plug.
73 OM
Joe
KR0UT

Augusto

Thank you Joe KR0UT !

Il 31/10/2017 13:48, Joe Krout joekrout@... [ic7000] ha scritto:
Augusto,

This looks like what you are needing.

The comments from VE3TMT describe installing a blocking capacitor and dropping resistor.  Keep in mind, the 746 uses a round din plug, not an rj-45. The capacitor would go to the voltage pin, and the resistor to the microphone +.

I find using a small plastic container, like a pill bottle, and a cut off end of an old network cable an easy way to make a break out box for wiring. Use a mono to stereo adaptor for the earphone plug.
73 OM
Joe
KR0UT

Joe Krout <joekrout@...>

You are most welcome, I realize now, that I made a mistake. The resistor goes to voltage, the capacitor to the microphone +.

Here is another link to consider.

The resistor is to drop the voltage powering the microphone which needs to be no more than 3 volts, I think.
The capacitor blocks the DC voltage from the audio input of the transceiver.