From: ic7000@... <ic7000@...> on behalf of maccpl@... [ic7000]
Sent: 24 February 2017 13:08
To: ic7000@...
Subject: [IC-7000] Re: ra

William,

Not sure if you are in a hurry to get your radio repaired or not, but I will be in Jamaica in a couple of months.  I have friends that travel there regularly... perhaps you can hook up with someone coming and going.

JR

William Reynolds

I am ready to get the radio repaired so I'm now ready to take up your offer to send the radio with one of your friends.

Please let me know as soon as possible if the offer still stands.

6Y5WW-William
I HAM Radio Active

From: ic7000@... on behalf of maccpl@... [ic7000] Sent: 24 February 2017 13:08
To: ic7000@...

William,

Not sure if you are in a hurry to get your radio repaired or not, but I will be in Jamaica in a couple of months.  I have friends that travel there regularly... perhaps you can hook up with someone coming and going.

JR

William Reynolds

Radio was sent to icom service center in the U.S., finals replaced, burnt circuit replaced, re-alignment done.

Now it's back in my car working fine.

6Y5WW-William
I HAM Radio Active