Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 07:18:51 -0000
From: "Fred Davey" <ki4jtx@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: IC-7000 PRICE

Since receiving an email from Icom addressing the very questions I asked here, I feel it is only fair to Icom that I reply to my own message.

From the email I received today, I have learned that Icom apparently
does in fact care about what their customers have to say, and about what they think concerning prices and other such matters. I think the proof is in what they wrote to me, and in the fact that they take the time to read this yahoo group.

I don't mean to extend this thread any longer, I just want to be fair to Icom since they took the time to read and reply to my original message. I must say that I was quite pleased in their response.

Fred KI4JTX