[IC-7000] Pending transfer to Groups.io

Ken N6PCD

Jim,

Sounds good to me, I'm with you. Yahoo is increasingly difficult to deal with. Been trying to quit a group I no longer have interest in, no luck.

Groups.io is great, see you there!

All the best,
Ken Campbell
N6PCD

On Mar 6, 2018, at 7:47 PM, jboehner01@... [ic7000] <ic7000@...> wrote:

To all,

We have been with Yahoogroups since 2005.  We have over 6000 on this list!

I have been resisting the move, but Yahoogroups has been very flaky lately.  As a moderator, it has been very difficult to handle Yahoogroups with the most recent change several years ago, but with the erratic way that yahoogroups has been acting lately, I want to make the move prior to the system becoming inoperable (if it eventually does).

I have created a new group on groups.ioic7000@groups.io.  I will begin the transfer process this evening.

I realize that some will not want to be on a different system, and I certainly understand.  One of my yahoogroups moved to groups.io some time ago, and I did not go with it.

However, I think it is time.

Thanks to all!

'73 de JIM N2ZZ