From: ic7000@... on behalf of va3qb.ve3vwd@... [ic7000] Sent: 13 November 2017 23:00:29
To: ic7000@...
Subject: [IC-7000] Icom 7000 Remote operation using HRD

Good Day all

Is there a way to operate a Icom7000 remote using HRD with audio.  I have the remote CV cable so I can connect to the radio remotely but don't know how to get the audio to the computer so I can use skype with it .

Any thoughts ?

Bill

VA3QB

Steven Linley

Yes, is a great way to make your radio accessible from a laptop via an internet connection.

RCForb Client (to connect to your radio) and RCForb Server (for use at the remote radio).

RCForb Server requires you to set up port forwarding in your router.

Steve WA8Y

On 11/14/2017 6:39 AM, William Reynolds ham6y5ww@... [ic7000] wrote:

Try RCFORD Server and Client from www.remotehams.com, I find it works much easier and you don't need skype.

6Y5WW-William