Topics

IC-7000 For Sale

Warren Pugh <pughwj@...>

Looking to replace my trusty IC-7000 with a DC-to-Daylight rig with digital in it. Before going the eBay or eHam route, wanted to offer it to the group.

I'm the original, non-smoking owner. Rig has spent 95%+ of its time in the shack, with an occasional trip in the mobile. Very clean, perfect working order. Comes with original packaging, manual, transceiver mounting bracket, control head mounting bracket, control head extension cable. Have done the MARS/CAP mod. Rig was in to Matt in Michigan in 2015 for new HF final and full checkup.

Asking $800 plus shipping to you (CONUS). Pictures enclosed. Contact me off list at KC9IL@... for more details if desired.

Thanks for your interest.

73,

Warren Pugh
KC9IL
Near Chicago

Warren Pugh <pughwj@...>

Seems like Groups.io truncated my email address.

Please use KC9IL at ARRL dot net.

Thanks,

Warren
KC9IL

Kurt Sweeny

Warren,

Curious as to what is on your short list for DC to daylight rigs.

Best,

Kurt

KD6LZV