IC 7000

giubigaz@...

Hello everyone

I have a problem with my Ic 7000 this is it, the problem is on the TX part, it usually works regularly but suddenly it happens that the power drops considerably, for example it goes from 50w to about 15 without a logic of time.
Has anyone had this problem, how was it solved?
Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me some useful information to solve this problem.

73 '  Giuliano  IK5UTD

Pasquale S

Hi Giuliano

Do you have this issue in all bands (HF/50/VHF/UHF) or not ? It’s important to know because if this trouble happens in all bands, I suppose that you are a fault in driver mosfet (PD55015).

Let us know about it.

73s Pasquale IW0HEX

Inviato da Posta per Windows

I have a problem with my Ic 7000 this is it, the problem is on the TX part, it usually works regularly but suddenly it happens that the power drops considerably, for example it goes from 50w to about 15 without a logic of time.

Has anyone had this problem, how was it solved?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me some useful information to solve this problem.

73 '  Giuliano  IK5UTD

Van

Clean the fuses in the power cord

--
Sent from Outlook Email App for Android

Sunday, 20 February 2022, 08:45AM -08:00 from giubigaz@...:

Hello everyone

I have a problem with my Ic 7000 this is it, the problem is on the TX part, it usually works regularly but suddenly it happens that the power drops considerably, for example it goes from 50w to about 15 without a logic of time.
Has anyone had this problem, how was it solved?
Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me some useful information to solve this problem.

73 '  Giuliano  IK5UTD

Mark Schoonover

If you can use a power supply 25A continuous or larger. The 7K is sensitive to voltage drops.

73! Mark KA6WKE

Website: https://www.ka6wke.net