IC7000 with ACLog

Jeff Freedman

Using the 7000 with ACLog. Connected data port on rig to laptop with RigRunner. Works great to capture the frequency. How do I connect the rig to the laptop for ACLog to transmit CW please? Thanks!

Robie - AJ4F

Jeff,

This is discussed in the ACLog documentation:

Robie - AJ4F

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 9:17 AM Jeff Freedman <jeffk7jf@...> wrote:
Using the 7000 with ACLog. Connected data port on rig to laptop with RigRunner. Works great to capture the frequency. How do I connect the rig to the laptop for ACLog to transmit CW please? Thanks!

Jeff Freedman

Please re-read the question. Slightly different application, where two data ports may be involved.

Can you give details on connecting through Rigrunner? I thought RR was just power distribution. What cables do I need? I'm just interested un using ACLog, not transmitting CW.
Thanks,
Ron W2PLK