From: "David via Groups.Io" <davidmm5dww=btinternet.com@groups.io>
To: ic7000@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 10:51:47 AM
Subject: Re: [ic7000] IC7000 switching on but no tx/rx

Hi Max, did you find the problem?
My 7000 has started doing a similar fault. I use mine in the mobile, and one day I turned it on and it had no TX or RX, I left it on and after about 30 min I had to restart the vehicle which also drops the voltage causing the radio to restart, and the 7000 sprung back to life again. This happened a few more times but it needed a longer and longer time after being switched on before a restart would enable TX or RX on the radio. Now even 24 hrs isn't enough. I suspect its a sticky relay somewhere.

Any advise is welcome.
David MM5DWW