From: ic7000@groups.io <ic7000@groups.io> on behalf of ronharbour47@... via groups.io <ronharbour47@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 5:35:37 PM
To: ic7000@groups.io <ic7000@groups.io>
Subject: [ic7000] IC7000 Complete mobile set up for sale

[ WARNING: External Source Email ]

As noted I have my IC7000 for sale. I had it mounted in my Ram 3500 and it ran very well there. The set up includes the following:
The IC7000 serial #0511665 and control head with Icon HM 151 hand Mic. MB-105 mounting bracket. Yaesu remote speaker. N2VZ Turbo Tuner RS-232. TGE N8XJK Voltage regulator. Tarheel 75A HF antenna. VHF-UHF mobile antenna. External cooling fan. The system worked perfectly. Problems NONE!  Selling because I sold the truck and the fifth wheel trailer.
I have pictures attached.

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast, a leader in email security and cyber resilience. Mimecast integrates email defenses with brand protection, security awareness training, web security, compliance and other essential capabilities. Mimecast helps protect large and small organizations from malicious activity, human error and technology failure; and to lead the movement toward building a more resilient world. To find out more, visit our website.

ronharbour47@gmail.com

Yes it is the same. $1000.00 and you pay shipping.
Thanks and 73s
Ron KR1H/5

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021, 6:33 AM Doug Stewart <dstewart@...> wrote:
Price? Was this the same setup advertised in 2019?

N2BEG

[...]

Nate Christopherson

Good afternoon,

Can you private message me, have a question about the Tarheel model. verbalcvma@...