Ic7000 and no CAT response, HRD will not recognize ic7000

Rick Silverston

saw your messages and think that cable will address my issues too.  The USB side goes to computer, where does the other end connect?
Thanks
Rick

WA8Y Steven

CI-V
It's a 3.5mm jack

Steve WA8Y

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S10, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Rick Silverston

Thank you!

On Dec 9, 2021, at 11:23 PM, WA8Y Steven <stevenlinley@...> wrote:

CI-V
It's a 3.5mm jack

Steve WA8Y

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S10, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

John Rupprecht K3NOQ

Rick Silverston, there are four 3.5mm jacks on the rear of the ic7000,all in the same horizontal plain.  Please be 100% sure you are installing the cable from the computer into the proper 3.5mm  jack, I speak from costly experience!  See page 18 of icom 7000 instruction manual, particularly the illustration at the bottom of the page 9 (REMOTE)

73// John K3NOQ/K5

Sent from Mail for Windows