IC7000

mjpdep54 <martyjp@...>

Hello all,

I just received my Icom 756 Pro III last week and absolutely love it.
I am looking for a small backup Icom with an A/T. Does the IC7000
have such a thing ? I am visually impaired and use ACC 2 and ACC 1
to use comoputer control and also to run my amp. How do you subscribe
to this reflector ? Thansk es 73

Kind regards,
Marty

Per Eriksson <sm4xiu@...>

Well, it is not in production yet so no one has seen it. But with the spec
set to HF 100w in almost the same package as the 706…A/T is not possible....

Subscription to the group is in the usual yahoo-group manner. You have
already signed up so just adjust your yahoo-group-account to send you the
posts as individual mails.

73 Per

_____