Hello to the group, and an IC-7000 problem. (Repaired!)

hrd998cc

Ken and all.   Scott repaired the radio, and it's on it's way back to me.  The problems were related to open/broken circuits with no component replacement necessary.  All done in about a week!  Emoji  The radio will go into my 4-Runner as soon as it's delivered.

Thank all of you on the list for the references to Scott.

73, Russ
KW6T

On Monday, 30 August 2021, 08:15:01 am GMT-7, Ken N6PCD <n6pcd1@...> wrote:

Hello Russ, and welcome to the group! Should you need to have the 7000 repaired, may I humbly suggest contacting Scott Malcolm of MTS Radio Repair. Scott has repaired several icom radios for me, including my IC-7000, and I am very pleased with his work, turn around time, and prices. Cheers!

http://mts-icom.wixsite.com/hamradiorepair

--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD