Ham Radio Deluxe Favorites

Kuno Egger

Does anyone know of a way to get the HRD favorites list transferred to the IC-7000 memory channels? Even if it could export to a CSV file I might be able to use Chirp to load it onto the radio.

The idea is to get those frequencies programmed for easy access when not connected to a computer.

Any advice is welcome.

Kuno - VA7KEE

Brian (N2MLP)

Just type them in to software?

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

Does anyone know of a way to get the HRD favorites list transferred to the IC-7000 memory channels? Even if it could export to a CSV file I might be able to use Chirp to load it onto the radio.

The idea is to get those frequencies programmed for easy access when not connected to a computer.

Any advice is welcome.

Kuno - VA7KEE

Dave Wickert

I program mine with the RT Systems software and programming cable. They have one for the IC-7000

https://www.rtsystemsinc.com/IC-7000-programming-software-and-USB-cable-s/2000.htm

It supports a cut-paste through the Windows clipboard.

Hope that helps.

73.

_-_-_ Dave, AE7TD

Does anyone know of a way to get the HRD favorites list transferred to the IC-7000 memory channels? Even if it could export to a CSV file I might be able to use Chirp to load it onto the radio.

The idea is to get those frequencies programmed for easy access when not connected to a computer.

Any advice is welcome.

Kuno - VA7KEE

Kuno Egger

It's always a bit concerning when you have to re-key 50 records that already exist on the computer, more so when a CSV export to Chirp would be so easy to include. HRD does some pretty obscure stuff and misses some obvious ones. It has a Memory Management command that doesn't actually let you manage memory. You also cannot save a scan range, you have to re-enter it every time. And the favorites list lets you store repeater parameters but does not set them on the radio. I would grade it at B-.

Kuno

Alex Netherton

I use RT Systems software, and programming is a breeze. They have a setup with the software and cable, and just plugs into the computer. I have all the repeaters here, plus a few HF nets in mine. As I remember, I can also set scanning frequencies too. Worth the price.  https://www.rtsystemsinc.com/IC-7000-programming-software-and-USB-cable-s/2000.htm