group migration

sv2hws@...

Hello

Has anyone heard anything about yahoo groups becoming an obsolete product of Yahoo now that it was acquired by Verizon? There seem to be missing data already from the files section of some yahoo groups.

I am also member of the Kenwood D710 yahoo group and they are talking there about migrating to other services to avoid downtime and data loss. They are mostly taking about groups.io, created as they say by the former creators of yahoo groups that provides easy migration from yahoo groups to their service.

Perhaps we should take a look at this an consider whether we should move elsewhere or not.

Triantafyllos
SV2HWS