Topics

Dual banding

Chris

Hi all
I was with a fellow ham and he asked me a question on my Ic7000.  So I’m going to ask here.  Can the IC-7000 be put into dual band repeat ?

Paul Hansen

No, cross band repeat is not available as far as I know.

Thank you,

Paul W. Hansen, W6XA

Amateur Radio Service

2134 Carthage Road

Tucker, GA 30084

(864) 222-3539 office

www.amateurradioservice.com

I was with a fellow ham and he asked me a question on my Ic7000.  So I’m going to ask here.  Can the IC-7000 be put into dual band repeat ?

davebb123456

No sorry it can not,
Dave