DMR ?

Will the ic777 work on DMR ?

Hank Blackstock

As far I know no Icom radios are DMR capable.

Hank Blackstock

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

On Jul 31, 2021, at 6:02 PM, LeRoy Prosic <lprosic@...> wrote:

Will the ic777 work on DMR ?

MICHAEL WILDER

You would have to go through something like an open spot three.

Mike

On Jul 31, 2021, at 6:09 PM, Hank Blackstock via groups.io <w5hj1@...> wrote:

As far I know no Icom radios are DMR capable.

Hank Blackstock

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

On Jul 31, 2021, at 6:02 PM, LeRoy Prosic <lprosic@...> wrote:

Will the ic777 work on DMR ?

Hank Blackstock

Of course that is not te same thing as a DMR capable radio at least IMHO.

Hank Blackstock

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad