Anything new?

Ken K

Any news to report?

p49k

MKM <starlight04@...>

How about a picture of the Japanese CQ magazine ad that we have been waiting for. The magazine is out already.

On Apr 18, 2005, at 2:49 PM, p49k wrote:

Any news to report?

p49k

Yahoo! Groups Links

Ya`akov N. Miles <ve7alq@...>

--- In ic7000@yahoogroups.com, "p49k" <n1kk@n...> wrote:

Any news to report?

p49k
I just finished paying ($1199) for my new Icom IC-706mkiiG.
This is the Canadian price which has not fluctuated unlike
the U.S. price. I prefer the devil I know to the devil
I don't know. Also taken delivery ($700) for my new Icom
AT-180 fully automatic tuner made for the IC-706 line.
Expensive, looks ugly, but just quietly goes about its
business and my IC-706mkiiG never sees a VSWR greater than
1.3:1 I understand the IC-7000 won't have an internal
antenna tuner (probably because it won't fit) so presume
the AT-180 will still be the companion unit to the IC-7000.

Adam Farson

Unfortunately, there is no information on the IC-7000 in the May 2005 issue
of CQ Ham Radio. We will still have to wait a while longer....

Best 73,
Adam, VA7OJ/AB4OJ
Owner, Yahoo! ic7000 Group

How about a picture of the Japanese CQ magazine ad that we have been waiting
for. The magazine is out already.

On Apr 18, 2005, at 2:49 PM, p49k wrote:

Any news to report?

p49k

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

Scanned by WinProxy
http://www.Ositis.com/

aidehua@...

Hi Adam:

I am currently in Japan and had the opportunity to go to "Electric Town" where I visited four dedicated ham stores, including "Rocket." Nobody has seen the IC-7000 as of yet. I will also have an opportunity to visit Icom, and I will absolutely ask the question at that time!

As a sidenote, the May edition of Japanese CQ does not contain any information regarding this "rumored" rig. I'll keep you posted as I learn more!!

73,
Ed NI6S