----Messaggio originale----
Da: mypactor@...
Data: 30-apr-2018 9.27
A: "ic7000@groups.io"<ic7000@groups.io>
Ogg: Re: [ic7000] An auto tuner for my IC-7000

MAX, what ldg model are you using?
 Thanks, Phil, Prescott, AZ
On Sunday, April 29, 2018, 11:37:44 PM MST, Max White <bmews@...> wrote:

I run a 7000 mobile with the respective LDG model at the back end of it, into a 102" whip, or long wire if parked up - not had a problem and copes well.  73 Max/M0VNG

Da: kc4tvo@...
Data: 30-apr-2018 15.45
A: <ic7000@groups.io>
Ogg: Re: [ic7000] An auto tuner for my IC-7000

The IT-100 requires that you tune it with the front button or the tune button on the radio, it is not fully automatic.  That is not really evident from the description.  The 100 or 200 Pro II are automatic.