amplifier interface

William Reynolds

Hi, can anyone tell me how to get my ic-7000 to key my ameritron al-80b? if there is a pre-built cable for that can someone point me in the right direction to get one? thanks in advance.

Wayne Crawford

https://www.w2eny.com/relay_706/

I believe this is what you are looking for.

73!

Wayne C.
WV4L

Rick Robinson

Check the manual for my accuracy but if memory serves me correct your 13 pin connector has a HSend line. This goes to ground with a very limited current rating. Tie this line to an amp keying device between the radio and the amp. The HSend is for when you are using HF, which is what the 80 B is for. Check the group files and you will find some more info. Good luck, read twice , hook up correctly once, no smoke.

--
Rick Genesis 1-29

William Reynolds

Thanks.

On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 at 09:18, Wayne Crawford via groups.io <resopkr=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

I believe this is what you are looking for.

73!

Wayne C.
WV4L

--