From: Bob Hoffmann, K4CQO
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 11:32 AM
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: [ic7000] Scaning display color

On my 7000, I have the black background, and the scan bar on the bottom is usually a green bargraph. However, when I use my external RF noise canceller (the internal noise cancelling is turned off) the scan bargraph color is blue.

Does anybody know what the blue versus green color means?

Bob Hoffmann, K4CQO