From: ic7000@groups.io <ic7000@groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn Jensen
Sent: Sunday, May 9, 2021 10:57 AM
To: ic7000@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ic7000] Memory layout for IC-7000

Steve,

Mine is set much like yours, with all of my local repeaters for 2M / 440 in Group A.  6M repeater go in a different group (didn’t want to hear the relay clicks).

Next, you may wish to have Aircraft, NOAA, Shortwave, commercial broadcast, etc.

The RT Software makes this very easy (cut and paste across the memories – you can even have dupes in memory groupings).  You can also use Chirp if you like.

Personal preferences – Best 73’s Glenn