when turned on display

Jamie WW3S <ww3s@...>

The good thing about these new rigs is everything is menu driven.....

The bad thing about these new rigs is everything is menu driven !!!

On Mar 29, 2021, at 7:34 PM, LeRoy Prosic <lprosic@...> wrote:

Please excuse my ignorance , i figured it out with your help .

Now to enter HF nets and repeaters .

I,m 78 years old and handy caped .

This is my first menued driven rig .

I replaced a FT767GX Yaesu .

Thank you so much .

keep safe

LeRoy G. Prosic

VE3LGP

From: "Bob Hoffmann, K4CQO" <rjhoffmann@...>
Date: March 27, 2021 at 6:27 PM

73 – K4CQO

Bob Hoffmann

Purchased a used IC7000 when it is turned on it displays the previous owners call letters.

How can i delete this and inter my call letters ?

Bob Hoffmann, K4CQO

73 – K4CQO

Bob Hoffmann