Share my driver board PCB file (KiCAD + Gerber)

BI1EIH

I recently fixed an IC-7000 with seriously burned driver. Due to lack of the outdated parts from ICOM support, I created the PCB and uploaded the files to github and oshpark, hope this may help who want's to fix the module themselfs.

https://github.com/sgub/ic7k-driver-pcb
https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/nPS2hozq

I reduced the pin spacing from 1.5mm to 1.27mm, for better availability of parts and easier mating with the PA board, and added a footprint for the resistor to suppress self oscillation.

montanaaardvark

While I (thankfully) don't need this at the moment, I want to thank you for putting this on GitHub - essentially in the public domain.  Creating a PWB is big step for a lot of people and you've just saved some unknowable number of people that effort.

73,
Bob
--
W4ATM - 35 Miles south of the Kennedy Space Center
Retired RF Design Engineer

Pasquale S

Great job !!!

Thanks for sharing.