UHF pa problems??

Luc

Hey,

So a new problem on my 7000
Hf---Ok
VHF--OK
UHF power ok and working buth a to high level of ALC and...50% power if  i puth my mice without modulation!!!

problems with the UHF Pa...normaly ir the rest works its can only be the UHF pa...????

Any sugestions from the group???

Greetings to all

Pasquale S

Sound as PA Mosfet failure

Try to change RD60HUF1 UHF final and you should fix this issue.

73s Pasquale IW0HEX

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10

UHF power ok and working buth a to high level of ALC and...50% power if  i puth my mice without modulation!!!

problems with the UHF Pa...normaly ir the rest works its can only be the UHF pa...????

Any sugestions from the group???

Greetings to all

Luc

Tks Pasquale for info..

The other problem is...there is always 14v (not the 14v line  for the pa Tr's) buth the 14v line "after" the relais!!
by the first start up of the day..everything is ok..
Wen i go back in standby..power of..the 14v line after the relais...normaly noth possibel!! stay high
@ the q700 i have 0v by off and 3.3v by onn that normal..(cpu command onn and off)
buth even in possition off its like of the relais is closed...i have already tested the relais and he works fine..open and closed normaly...
If i pull the 5A fuse out than the 14v line after the relais is gone...so the 14v is not there via the 14v PA's line...

73 to all ON7KEC - Luc