CT-39 Cable

Doug Henry

Thanks for cable info.

Doug VE1ZG

Jim Farley, KG4FXV

Doug --

HRO(Ham Radio Outlet) has a Yaesu CT-39 cable with a 6-pin mini on one end and bare wires on the other end at $9.95 US.

AMAZON has a Yaesu CT-39A cable with a 6-pin mini on one end and bare wires on the other end at $17.88 US, and a good selection of DB-9 connectors, male and female, solder types and breakout types, at seemingly reasonable prices.

Shipping across the US/Canada border will, I am sure, add some other fees/taxes.

Hope this helps.

Jim Farley

JIM FARLEY
, KG4FXV
jimfarley@...
.

On Saturday, February 13, 2021, 10:04:20 AM EST, Doug Henry <doug.henry1@...> wrote:

Greetings, I'm looking for a source of a CT-39 cable (6 pin mini Din) with DB-9 connector attached for packet and Winlink use.

Thanks, Doug VE1ZG

Doug Henry