Topics

Power cable

Keith Kaiser

How do I get the power cable off of the unit? Squeeze on the sides of the connector as much as I can it won't budge.

wb0m

Hi Keith,
The tab is on top of the connector. If it has the plastic boot, pull back on the boot and you’ll see the tab. It is a little difficult, but once you see the tabs, you’ll have no problems.
73,
Jeff/wb0m

Ken Goddard

There is a tab on top. Push down on it gently with a small flat head screw driver
while pulling the connector away from the body.
Ken W5CGP

On 9/15/2020 12:01 PM, Keith Kaiser wrote:
How do I get the power cable off of the unit? Squeeze on the sides of the connector as much as I can it won't budge.

Scott Honaker

It's a little square tab on top, under the heat sink.  It's easily identifiable once removed.  I would recommend painting it with a Sharpie pen to make it easier to identify when connected.

Scott N7SS

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 10:01 AM Keith Kaiser <wa0tjt@...> wrote:
How do I get the power cable off of the unit? Squeeze on the sides of the connector as much as I can it won't budge.

Geoff

There is a locking tab at the top of the connector. Push it down then pull the connector off.