Topics

new CT-17 CI-V hub design

VE2DX

keep in mind, these are on my 'Ham Radio' to do list, so, may take some (lots) time before I introduce them, now I am working on a new ICOM memory keypads or I should say multiple variations of these for 756 and newer radios, for highend newer radios like 7610 and for the 7300, 9700 series.

These should be ... WOW!... some you wont beleive... others closer to what you are used to...

hoping to have some out by (before!) summer :-P yes I know 'Ham redio' scedule!

73

Richard VE2DX

--
:D Only the Best ICOM, ERC and HRD
Follow my projects on www.facebook.com/VE2DX/

Richard VE2DX, Jesus Island, PQ-014

VE2DX

They are still in design but will be different...

btw There is a new ICOM CI-V group https://groups.io/g/CIV/topics
--
:D Only the Best ICOM, ERC and HRD
Follow my projects on www.facebook.com/VE2DX/
73

Richard VE2DX, Jesus Island, PQ-014

Donald Fraser

Hi Richard,

Will the proposed new versions you describe be totally different models or can they be an upgrade ( firmware?) from the products you currently have for sale?

Don