board

Prabhu

Do you need display alone or board?

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 at 11:04, MICHAEL WILDER via groups.io <mewilder901=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Looking for the remote head, very minimum, I am needing the display unit board in side.

MICHAEL WILDER

Looking for the remote head, very minimum, I am needing the display unit board in side.

caferacerinfo@...

Looking for pa -board for my Ic-7000

LA1PLA mr Bjorn

Prabhu

Hi,
The main board of IC7000/driver board was sold , PA unit ,DDS unit, CPU(working perfectly checked) ,case ,ribbon cables,cooling fan interested people can contact me ,you can use as spares for other icom ic7000 radiosĀ  ,the above units were taken from radio which was expensive to service ,so please be noted these parts are AS IS and for parts only,
thanks