Topics

Icom IC-7000 looking for a fair price on my radio Icom IC-7000 #all

Mike B

Hi i am Mike and i am a Amateur radio operator. I had to move in to a apartment building and I tried my HT yaesu ft-60 and then I was told not to do it  I know I can do it with in my rights but I have to live here I am in need of a wheelchair some times and I can't drive right now so there is no car to put it in so I am looking to sell this radio new in box can some one tell me what this radios value is I have a
Icom IC-7000
https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/0700.html
The Icom RMK-7000 remote kit for the IC-7000 includes
MB-62 Radio Mounting Bracket
MB-105 Control Head Mounting Bracket
OPC-1443 Extension Cable for Control Head
https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/14030700.html
Icom IC-7000 Mini-Manual
https://www.niftyaccessories.com/IC-7000.php
Samlex SEC-1223 switching power supply
https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/fm_txvrs/24234185.html
Thank You
for your help
73s to all

Mystic Treg

$700 to sell fast, $800 if you want to wait.   For All of it.

J Tregre,
KD8M,
on behalf of
Her Imperial Majesty,
Mystic, Kitty

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 9:27 PM, <kc0tsc@...> wrote:
[...]

Ralph Krohne

Can you post a photo of the radio with your call sign in the photo?

Ralph
KB1ZYI

On Sep 25, 2018, at 00:27, kc0tsc@... wrote:

Hi i am Mike and i am a Amateur radio operator. I had to move in to a apartment building and I tried my HT yaesu ft-60 and then I was told not to do it  I know I can do it with in my rights but I have to live here I am in need of a wheelchair some times and I can't drive right now so there is no car to put it in so I am looking to sell this radio new in box can some one tell me what this radios value is I have a
Icom IC-7000
https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/0700.html
<0700.jpg>
The Icom RMK-7000 remote kit for the IC-7000 includes
MB-62 Radio Mounting Bracket
MB-105 Control Head Mounting Bracket
OPC-1443 Extension Cable for Control Head
https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/14030700.html
<rmk7000.jpg>
Icom IC-7000 Mini-Manual
https://www.niftyaccessories.com/IC-7000.php
<IC_7000_Cover_9in.jpg>
Samlex SEC-1223 switching power supply
https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/fm_txvrs/24234185.html
<2423.jpg>
Thank You
for your help
73s to all

Tom Bohacek

Hi Mike. I am looking to replace my old Kenwood 440s.  How much do yo want for the ic7000. Where are you located.

Thanks,
Tom. AI4UZ

On Sep 25, 2018, at 12:27 AM, kc0tsc@... wrote:

[...]

it's in the box i have not aver taken it out new in box

--

Thank You
Michael D Braun

Mike B

i can post pic tomorrow ok

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 11:35 PM Mike B <kc0tsc@...> wrote:
[...]

Ludovic Ludo

Personally, with the new equipments which exists, i would not buy an IC7000 more than 450 $.

Best regards,
Ludovic - F5PBG.

Vesko

Why is this IC 7K bought after it is not removed from the original packaging,.....

On Wednesday, September 26, 2018, 7:36:05 AM GMT+3, Mike B <kc0tsc@...> wrote:

[...]

D C *Mac* Macdonald

Owners  callsign WAS included in original posting!

73 de Mac, K2GKK/5 in OKC, OK

On Sep 26, 2018, at 04:45, Vesko via Groups.Io <lz2je@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi all

I am Michale D. Braun - KC0TSC

I am looking for a value of a IC-7000 and accessories all new in box or packaging

Here are some pics of what I have.

42604355_10215582847631868_6391650972766044160_o.jpg42560011_10215582847231858_3481277448190951424_n.jpg 42614694_10215582853472014_8296260907441324032_o.jpg

42619670_10215582854512040_2725254193530011648_o.jpg42591606_10215582854112030_5606657223095746560_n.jpg

42617348_10215582852711995_522332512127549440_o.jpg42608060_10215582851711970_3082861537191264256_o.jpg
42560008_10215582852231983_2821285457495588864_n.jpg

thank you if you can if not it ok thank you for your time

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 8:58 AM D C *Mac* Macdonald <k2gkk@...> wrote:
[...]

bobsayers2000 <bobsayers2000@...>

I think you will find that it was probably bought BEFORE it was not removed from the original packing.

BOb