Topics

looking for a fair price on my radio Icom IC-7000 #all

Mike B

Hi i am Mike and i am a Amateur radio operator. I had to move in to a apartment building and I tried my HT yaesu ft-60 and then I was told not to do it agen I know I can do it with in my rights but I have to live here I am in need of a wheelchair some times and I can't drive right now so there is no car to put it in so I am looking to sell this radio new in box can some one tell me what this radios value is I have a

Icom IC-7000
https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/0700.html

The Icom RMK-7000 remote kit for the IC-7000 includes
MB-62 Radio Mounting Bracket
MB-105 Control Head Mounting Bracket
OPC-1443 Extension Cable for Control Head
https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/14030700.html

Icom IC-7000 Mini-Manual
https://www.niftyaccessories.com/IC-7000.php

Samlex SEC-1223 switching power supply