[IC-7000] Very low receive audio

R Elms

Could you have accidentally turned on the ATT (attenuators)?

Robie - AJ4F

On Nov 26, 2016, at 10:54, Ron Baran ronbaran@... [ic7000] <ic7000@...> wrote:

Started searching for new countries during CQWW and found that my receive audio was very low.  Cranked the AF gain all the way up and could barely make out the East coast stations on 20 meters from 9 land.  Low audio both on speaker and earphones.  Usually the audio blows my sox off.  Suggestions?

Ron  W9XS

Ronald Baran

How bout dat?  Both ATT and MN!  Thanks Robie. Now those East Coast stations are rattling my malleus, incus and stapes once again.  It hurts so good.

73

Ron
W9XS