From: ic7000@...
To: ic7000@...
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 13:11:54 -0800
Subject: [IC-7000] Power reset while Tx
I'm using my 7000 with an MFJ993B tuner.  When I key the radio on 20 mtr the power will shut off and the radio will automatically restart. I'm feeding this into a Carolina Windom but has happened with other antennae--including homebrew mobile.  This happens with both with the tuner on and off.  Any ideas?
Jim N8HAM

Charles & Sandra Cohen

And the other 5%:

. . . Remove the faceplate from the body, and clean the contacts with alcohol, more than once.

If you're using a separation cable, the prescription is the same for each end of the cable.

.         Charles VA7CPC