[IC-7000] Re: 10.7MHz IF Output?

dajetzi <da_kaeptn@...>

Please report back your experience, especialy about the sensitivity loss which i already mentioned in the other thread.

73 de DO1KLM, Sigi

--- In ic7000@..., Mark Schoonover wrote:

Yes, this is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for the links.

73 - Mark Schoonover - KA6WKE
http://www.ka6wke.net
QSX: 21.446 SSB & 29.6 FM

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 3:04 AM, dajetzi wrote:

**

Here is a pdf which shows how to find 1IF stage in IC7000

Also a nice project you can find here. Panadapter for FT-817.
http://www.w1ghz.org/small_proj/small_proj.htm

--- In ic7000@..., Mark Schoonover wrote:

I'm wondering if there's a mod for the 7000 to provide IF output. Would
like to have a real spectrum scope. Is it possible? Googling around
mostly
returns hits on the R7000 receiver.

73 - Mark Schoonover - KA6WKE
http://www.ka6wke.net
QSX: 21.446 SSB & 29.6 FM

C.Whitaker <whitaker@...>

de WB2CPN
I can't get into YAHOO.
Any other way I can get that file?
73 Clete
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mark Schoonover wrote:

I'm wondering if there's a mod for the 7000 to provide IF
output. Would
like to have a real spectrum scope. Is it possible? Googling around
mostly
returns hits on the R7000 receiver.

73 - Mark Schoonover - KA6WKE
http://www.ka6wke.net
QSX: 21.446 SSB & 29.6 FM

dajetzi <da_kaeptn@...>

How is it possible you can post here when you can't into yahoo?
Anyway, sent you a PM.

73 de DO1KLM, Sigi

--- In ic7000@... ,