no data!!

Luc

Hi to all,

I have problem with my 7000...
On the remote jack there is no dataflow to see on my scoop...
I cant work remote with mixw,n1mm,hrd...
Pls all info that can bring me a sollution welcome.

Luc

ON7KEC

Steve W3AHL

Was your CI-V control working and now it doesn't -- or is this a new configuration for this radio/computer?

Do you see data on the CI-V cable from the computer when you try to control the radio with HRD? You won't see anything from the radio jack unless it is responding to CI-V commands from the computer.

Steve, W3AHL