IC-7000 Heat Problem out of the bag.

Steve Sawicki

Thank you for the information
had a feeling that this was so but it looks like its more then the simple addition of a mini fan will cure.
 I am surprised that the "Canadian" censors permitted this to be posted, must be on vacation in JA land?
Now watch all of the stooges claim that its not so.....
Regards.
Steve
AB2ET/4

WA9FVP <willcoele@...>

If your not using the radio mobile, dial down the "Back light(Switches)" to 0%. It should help.