[IC-7000] IC 7000 for use on Mars

ki4txi@...

Thanks Bob
73
Donnie
KI4TXI

In a message dated 2/8/2010 3:34:48 P.M. Central Standard Time,
edison1946@gmail.com writes:

I did the mod to mine. Works fine on AFMARS frequencies.

73
Bob WA2UEH/AFA3VZ

N1GBE

I use mine on several MARS channels nearly every day and works just fine.

Regards,
N1GBE

-------------- Original message from "DONNIE" <ki4txi@yahoo.com>: --------------

Afternoon everyone in the group. Was wondering if anyone has experience with the 7000 and use on the MARS bands.

73
Donnie
KI4TXI

ki4txi@...

LOL
73
Donnie
KI4TXI

In a message dated 2/9/2010 7:46:48 A.M. Central Standard Time,
robp@JFCSOnline.com writes:

With cuts to the NASA budget we may never get to the moon, never mind Mars.
I would wait to see if we get there before you mod your radio :)

Sorry couldn't resist

Rob

Sent by Good Messaging (www.good.com)

From: lrs40708@yahoo.com