[IC-7000] Re: A Recap...

Joe Isabella

Probably, but if it's like here in "Tornado Alley", it's only part of the HD broadcast. However, having grown up in FL, as long as the TV transmitters can stay on the air during a direct hit, they always show the RADAR and all other pertinent info on most all channels.

Joe, N3JI

MKM <starlight04@gmail.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

This should be real handy in hurricane
season. Is there a real time weather radar channel in Florida? Not the
cable one but a free over-the-air?

MKM <starlight04@...>

Yes, it should be one of the headphone type connectors by using a converter cable to a regular rca video male.

On May 26, 2005, at 12:02 PM, Jerry Flanders wrote:

I can't find a video connector anywhere when I look at the photos. Wonder
where the TV out could be - maybe one of the little "headphone" sockets?

Jerry W4UK

At 15:04 5/26/2005, you wrote:
Sorry about the typo in this last post. I distictly saw Video Out
(not Video In) on the placard on the bottom of the rig. I can only
blame too many hours flying from Dayton and some jetlag.

I'm anxious to try hooking it to one of those 7" TFT flat screens
for a cool little heads up display. Someone told me they picked one
up in Dayton for $169. I'm not sure I can justify an in-dash DVD
player with the screen.

Scott N7SS

Community email addresses:
Post message: IC7000@yahoogroups.com