Re: [IC-7000] Re: A Recap...

Jerry Flanders

I can't find a video connector anywhere when I look at the photos. Wonder where the TV out could be - maybe one of the little "headphone" sockets?

Jerry W4UK

At 15:04 5/26/2005, you wrote:
Sorry about the typo in this last post. I distictly saw Video Out
(not Video In) on the placard on the bottom of the rig. I can only
blame too many hours flying from Dayton and some jetlag.

I'm anxious to try hooking it to one of those 7" TFT flat screens
for a cool little heads up display. Someone told me they picked one
up in Dayton for $169. I'm not sure I can justify an in-dash DVD
player with the screen.

Scott N7SS