Re: [IC-7000] IC-7000 PRICE

Matt Yellen

I can accept that, but there is a difference between
complaining about customer service and lack of parts
for a current or recent product, vs. a product price,
which is usually dictated by many factors, most of
which even the manufacturer has no control over.

I haven't heard anyone complain about the price on
here. I said what I said, because I know someone
will. I don't control the forum, I can't stop someone
from doing it. I was just making the point that it
is, what it is.

--- Keith LaBorde - K4KAL <k4kal@arrl.net> wrote:

Complaining to Manufacturers does help.
I proved it this weekend when I cornered the MFJ
Vice President in the Booth at Dayton across from
Icom.
Right in front of the world complaining about the
lack of parts for the Hygain Towers and there
customer NO SERVICE.
I paid $2700.00 for a tower, etc.. etc... I put him
in his place.

Funny... He called me yesterday, and he is going to
make my cables now.

Sorry for the off topic post, but people should
complain.

Keith, K4KAL