Re: [IC-7000] IC-7000 PRICE

Matt Yellen

I don't work for ICOM any more. I never told anyone
to shutup, nor did I berate anyone. I simply told
everyone what the price was. I don't like to hear
people whine any more than you probably do, but I
already know that there will be people that will do
it.

My point was that if you don't like the price or can't
pay it, then go buy another radio, don't whine about
it. If you want the radio then get it.

What good does it do to complain or say, well this
radio costs X or that radio is only X? It doesn't do
anything. Thats my point. If you are offended, then
there is nothing I can do. Its not an attack.

--- KI4JTX <ki4jtx@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm not "one of the whiners", as you put it, but
let me see if I understand what you're saying here.
Basically you're telling people to shut up and quit
whining, and if they don't like it go with another
radio manufacturer?

I see you work for Icom (according to their press
release), so I'm wondering if you're speaking as an
Icom representative, and if the attitude you've
expressed here reflects Icom's attitude towards
their customers?

Is Icom telling present and future customers to shut
up and quit whining, and if they don't like it go
elsewhere? Okay then, my money will go elsewhere.