From: Matt Yellen
To: ic7000@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 8:59 PM
Subject: [IC-7000] IC-7000 PRICE

Now before I start, I already know that there will be people, that so,
oh I heard this or I heard that. I am telling you now. The STREET
price of the IC-7000, not LIST< STREET, will be $1500. Don't even
bother commenting on what you think the price will be. I KNOW the
price will be $1500. Oh yeah, and don't bother flaming me about that
price either, it is what it is, and I know that myself and many others
will be happy to pay it!

If you are one of the whiners, go buy the Yaesu 857 or Kenwood TS-
2000. You will get exactly what you pay for. I am not saying they
are bad (although, I honestly don't think the TS-2000 is a good
radio), they cost less and if they do what you want, and the price is
attractive, then buy it.

You don't have to convince people that the 7800 is worth the money, if
you can use a radio like that and you have the money, you will buy
it. The radio sells itself, just like the new IC-7000.

K7DN