From: ernie_nh7l
Date: 05/21/05 14:50:01
To: ic7000@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ic7000] Say what?

It's almost 4 p.m. Saturday in Dayton now by my calculations. Still seeing
lots of sketchy
reports here and nothing on Icom's web sites.

A few dumb questions from a geographically challenged reader of this group:

WAS there actually an announcement this morning?

Was there an actual display of a sample rig, a prototype rig or an
Icom-verified picture of a
rig?

Does anybody know any Web links to hard information on this rig?

Was there a news release, brochure or any other printed material somebody
could post
here? Was there a spec sheet? is there anything more than hearsay you folks
can tell us?
And hard to believe there would be no provision for CW operation. Maybe only
a few hams
operate CW mobile, but that can be said for data modes as well.

73 and thanks.
Ernie NH7L

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: