Re: 2m/432 Antennas

rich bassett

Time to become a real ham and get on HF.

On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 11:25:03 AM PDT, montanaaardvark <boblombardi@...> wrote:

Since '03, I'd been using the same antenna for 6 and 2m, a log periodic that was really just a 6m antenna but which worked "OK" on 2.

As I'm spending most of my operating time on 6m, I upgraded that antenna for more gain on 6, but that's a pure 6m yagi and I threw away 2m.  I'm looking for any experience with or pointers to interlaced 2m/432 yagis.  I may be able to put one of those up now.  My interest is the weak signal/SSB/FT8 on both bands.

Any recommendations?

73,
Bob
--
W4ATM - 35 Miles south of the Kennedy Space Center
Retired RF Design Engineer