Claremore OK Hamfest this past weekend..

Larry Macionski

I picked up a second IC7000 at the hamfest.. Rig is 9.5 of 10..

It came from an estate, and there was no box, no separation cable- control head mounting. There was a 706markII and it had the separation cable and control head mount, but I wanted the IC7000..all ready have one, nothing new to learn.

Looking for both, let me know in you'd like to part with either or both..
It's the OFC-1579 cable and 2427 Control head base..
Hopefully I won't have to contact ICOM.. unfortunately I have jury duty this week, no phones or calls during business hours..
I can do PAYPAL.. goods and services..
73-
Larry W8LM