Da: giubigaz@...
Inviato: domenica 20 febbraio 2022 17:45
A: ic7000@groups.io
Oggetto: [ic7000] IC 7000

Hello everyone

I have a problem with my Ic 7000 this is it, the problem is on the TX part, it usually works regularly but suddenly it happens that the power drops considerably, for example it goes from 50w to about 15 without a logic of time.

Has anyone had this problem, how was it solved?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me some useful information to solve this problem.

73 '  Giuliano  IK5UTD