IC-7000 Tutorial

Mister Mike

Does anyone know of a tutorial for the IC-7000? I am specifically looking for a learning course with structured lessons to teach an “old school” ham who is used to operating “boatanchors” how to use this radio.

A friend who is a fifty year amateur finally took the plunge and picked up an IC-7000 but finds operating it “overwhelming”. I know the feeling. It took me a long time to learn how to use the menu system. I already suggested he pick up the Nifty Guide but it is, IMHO, more of an “aide memoire” than an actual tutorial.

73,

Michael, W1RC