Re: Need to get a separation cable for cheap

Michael <k2mpw@...>

If you want to see what the Cat6 cable connection looks like, I did a video on it a while ago and posted it to youtube here...
DM5AL remote head interface for the ICOM IC7000
I bought the kit.... I'm not associated with the supplier...

73
Michael K2MPW

On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 10:19 PM, Jordan NØUUU
<jordan32710@...> wrote:
Oh, wow. In that case, I don't think I'll directly modify this cable. I'll likely trade/sell it sometime this coming month.
I still want to see if I could DIY this cable though, so if anybody has any tips I'd love to hear them!

N0UUU

On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 7:30 PM Paul Hansen <pwhansen@...> wrote:

You have the cable for a 706. They sell for outrageous prices too.

Thank You

Paul W. Hansen, W6XA

Amateur Radio Service

2134 Carthage Road